Monday, April 7, 2008

The Adventure Has Begun!!!!!

It is with great pleasure and excitement that i am sitting here on the 9th floor of the Haoge Hotel in Chengdu, China. Thank you to all my sponsors for making this amazing adventure possible. Currently it is Monday April 7th at 4:00pm and I had a second to relax so I thought i would catch you all up on my trip. So far it has been amazing and this was only my first day of clinic but I will catch everybody up on that later. First and foremost I would like to describe how I got to this point but due to lack of time I will be brief and try to blog little bits at a time. Plus, I don't want to spoil the book so I will just be posting small highlights and pictures.

At 7am on Friday April 4th, my good buddy Mike Shaw picked me up and drove me to the airport. I boarded the plane with both fear and excitement of the unknown. The flights were awesome and the service on Asiania was great. We were fed 3 times and the food was not bad.
In order to occupy my time I watched The Golden Compass, Juno, The Water Horse and little bits of Juno again. I love that movie. Anyway, I also did Holosync Meditation for an hour and wrote in my journal. Despite all that I still had some time to walk around the plane and listen to my ipod. We finally arrived in Chengdu at 11 pm on Saturday night and we were greeted by two students from the Chengdu University of TCM. The adventure has only begun.......

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Im so proud of you bro! This is going to be such an amazing and life changing experience for you.

Looking forward to more blog posts :)

Susie Linquist said...

Wow! I seriously can't explain how proud I am that you have made it to this point! You are so Amazing. I am so proud you are my husband. You know me, I am all teary now :)
This was the highlight of my b-day. Keep 'em coming :)

Amy Leigh
Holistic Health Counselor
said...

YAY Jeremy! I am SO happy for you! I can't wait to hear more about it! You completely earned every ounce of fun and experience you are going to get on this trip; you worked so hard.